Langain Aya

Langain Aya
insane Foxy Mad Tinkerer and Explorer

About Me

My photo
New babbage, New babbage
Langain Aya, The White Foxx: Mad Foxy Tinkerer and Explorer, Daughter of the late Professor Ingram Von Aya. Self Exiled Contessa. I make things go BOOM!!! Kicked out of the Redwallian Royal Aetheric Society for accidentally blowing up an observatory, I now make my way through the world with completely independant Expeditions, and experimentation.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

This is a continuation of my last entry.

Yesterday I spent most of the day fine tuning the Flightpack Mk II, it flies well enough, but leaves so much smoke that I can't see where I'm headed.

I visited Lacy Amber in her gardens to see if she had anymore tips, she was entertaining a visitor and explaining Caledon to him when i arrived. Inviting us for a buggy ride, we piled on, only for an axle to break. Going onto plan two, we boarded the baroness's Zepplin, and despite the loss of the visitor, (whom I fear fell overboard, hopefully he was wearing his parachute) we were off, flying over the moors. It was a very impressive ride, much better than my own pedal powered blimp, but loud as well, I had to shout to be heard over the engines.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Flying over Caledon Cay, we flew lower, as we had picked up Gnarli and a crowd on the zepplin's detection system. Landing, we entered a small gallery and shop, eventually workign our way upstairs to where they were all dancing and celebrating, it was apparently Mr. Able's rezzday.
Soon everyone was dancing and enjoying themselves amongst Cthulian creatures, saytrs, aristocrats, otters, shoggoths, and a very drunk fox. After imbibing enough, Miss Amber suddenly de-garbed herself and started dancing in her knickers. Maybe it was the absynthe talking, but I shortly followed suit, witch then lead to one of our fellow celebrants bringign up a good point, When you're covered in fur, does it really make a difference? While I'll admit to having seen some fellow furs with their more intimate regions showing in other lands, I fear they are suffering from a case of the mange.

Eventually I needed my rest, so I wished Gnarli a happy rezzday, said my goodbyes and returned to my borrowed workshop to sleep off the liquor.

No comments: