Langain Aya

Langain Aya
insane Foxy Mad Tinkerer and Explorer

About Me

My photo
New babbage, New babbage
Langain Aya, The White Foxx: Mad Foxy Tinkerer and Explorer, Daughter of the late Professor Ingram Von Aya. Self Exiled Contessa. I make things go BOOM!!! Kicked out of the Redwallian Royal Aetheric Society for accidentally blowing up an observatory, I now make my way through the world with completely independant Expeditions, and experimentation.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A murder where they don't question witnesses?

Today was interesting, I had arrived in Babbage Square and immediately heard shouting, as i went to see what the commotion was I found a dead body with a note that meant nothing to me, and a cylinder with a recording that was somewhat disturbing. As I and a Mr. Book prodded the corpse with a stick, the locals finally seemed to realize there was a murder, funny thing though was they outright ignored us, didn't even seem to want to suspect us of committing the crime, I suspect their constability may be on the opiates. Eventually Mr. Book had to leave, and after a few minutes I left on my way again.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dead Corpse, and with the skills of the local Constability, the murderer is safe and sound

Taking a new flying contraption i have been working on to the flying steam city in Caledon, I wandered amongst the shops in the bay underneath, eventually running into a Miss Falcon, a Unicorn wearing the most unusual outfit, it was ridiculously tight enough she may as well have been naked. She turned out to be from Venus, so the outlandish attire was understandable, and an expert in electricity and electromagnetism. I had come in on her making plans for her workshop, talking with her I picked up a few ideas for a possible Aethyrship to travel to the outer planets. As we talked, the discussion turned into the possibility of utilizing the canisters of chemicals the flying city is always dropping into the bay, as a possible fuel. I will have to try it sometime.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: