Langain Aya

Langain Aya
insane Foxy Mad Tinkerer and Explorer

About Me

My photo
New babbage, New babbage
Langain Aya, The White Foxx: Mad Foxy Tinkerer and Explorer, Daughter of the late Professor Ingram Von Aya. Self Exiled Contessa. I make things go BOOM!!! Kicked out of the Redwallian Royal Aetheric Society for accidentally blowing up an observatory, I now make my way through the world with completely independant Expeditions, and experimentation.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Shopping in Caledon

After the excitement of yesterday, I spent some time shopping , buying a few dresses and new goggles, as the old ones had been singed so often, the lenses were now permanently blackened.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket>

new dress and goggles

I also visited with some of my new friends, as Miss Amber, who apparently is a baroness (I have so much to learn of this country) showed me her altar she had made, witch was very pretty I thought at least. ^-^ and Mr. Gnarlihotep Able, the Limping Pest (a sort of minor version of the Crawling Horror) showed me his large steamboat, wich, despite being large, luxorious, and ready for a cruise, was lacking one minor details, engines.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
ICEBURG STRAIGHT AHEAD!!!

Despite that, it was still a very nice ship. And the rest of the evening was spent fishing on his dock, though all i could hook was crabs (the seafood variety thank you very much), wich for some reason, possibly the leftover lasagna he keeps throwing overboard, they had grown to enormous proportions and one even crawled onto the dock to attack. Fortunatly Mr. Able was able to beat it away with a barrel.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Fishing for crabs

No comments: