Langain Aya

Langain Aya
insane Foxy Mad Tinkerer and Explorer

About Me

My photo
New babbage, New babbage
Langain Aya, The White Foxx: Mad Foxy Tinkerer and Explorer, Daughter of the late Professor Ingram Von Aya. Self Exiled Contessa. I make things go BOOM!!! Kicked out of the Redwallian Royal Aetheric Society for accidentally blowing up an observatory, I now make my way through the world with completely independant Expeditions, and experimentation.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Well, After i found all my Halloween pictures missing, I revisited one of the haunted spots, Devil's Labrynth (also the only one NOT taken down already)
It's a rather imposing castle, with large iron doors. When you enter, there's a small lobby as you wait for the next door to unlock, letting you enter a room where you choose a path, I took the Incubus path.....

odd leaving a skull around





This woman chased me down the hall with an axe! then, she vomited blood on me!An evil church, I took a seat on the most comfortable looking chair there (and far away from the evil looking robed preist)

Somehow the journey sent me to the sewers??
An odd room, I had the feeling I was being watched......

An odd book telling me to folow, the Necronomicon's half brother perhaps?

Note to self, never follow strange books...
Locked away, without even a trial

This room looks pleasant enough
if just a little evilWhy do I always have to touch strange objects??


of all the times to forget my parachute


The fall seemed to leave me in some strange cavern
two plinths, wich one to chooseI chose the wrong one...

Somehow, Hell must have gotten it's paperwork lost, because it sent me plummeting back down to the plinths, I took the other one this time, for more pleasant surroundings.
Unfortunatly, in Heaven, they're paperwork was NOT lost, as I was sent again, plummeting into lava. Passing out from the heat (damage WAS on in this area), I awoke to find myself at the entrance, maybe it was all a dream...

No comments: