Langain Aya

Langain Aya
insane Foxy Mad Tinkerer and Explorer

About Me

My photo
New babbage, New babbage
Langain Aya, The White Foxx: Mad Foxy Tinkerer and Explorer, Daughter of the late Professor Ingram Von Aya. Self Exiled Contessa. I make things go BOOM!!! Kicked out of the Redwallian Royal Aetheric Society for accidentally blowing up an observatory, I now make my way through the world with completely independant Expeditions, and experimentation.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Visiting the circus



After the dissapointment of finding all my photos of the past month and a half gone, I visited the new circus opening soon in New Babbage. It was mostly empty, and no shows were preforming, I did however meet one of the organists and his friend (and their pet rat), Mr. Ichabod String and Mr. Jyskel Radek, and had a nice conversation about the circus, New Babbage, missing werewolves, and sporadic dances that make you either look drunk, or half mad. They both eventually had to leave, so i took the oppertunity to look around the huge main tent, once it's open, it should certaintly be an interesting show!


a chance meeting under the bigtop
I can play the organ! No! not THAT organ! get your mind out of the gutter!
Tuckered out?
yes, the tent has BIG wheels!

1 comment:

Skusting Dagger said...

Do try to return when the circus opens, Miss Aya! Should be great fun.