Langain Aya

Langain Aya
insane Foxy Mad Tinkerer and Explorer

About Me

My photo
New babbage, New babbage
Langain Aya, The White Foxx: Mad Foxy Tinkerer and Explorer, Daughter of the late Professor Ingram Von Aya. Self Exiled Contessa. I make things go BOOM!!! Kicked out of the Redwallian Royal Aetheric Society for accidentally blowing up an observatory, I now make my way through the world with completely independant Expeditions, and experimentation.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Halloween and other explorations

I had a whole slew of pictures, but they were deleted by mistake.

I spent Halloween as I usually do, exploring. I found a secret area in Caledon under the Steamsky City that was swarming with zombies, went to a haunted girl's school (where I got a whole bunch of new clothes for free ^.^) and had a discussion with Prof. Footman about his plans for something called a footman foundation as I looked around his new home in New Babbage.
I also watched a fashion show in Caledon, and might possibly be in another friend's fashion show myself, And I played the part of a damsel in distress for a machinema.

As I said, I had lots of pictures, that all were deleted =(

(seriously, I searched my harddrive, external harddrive, jump drives, everything, they're all gone *cries*)

No comments: