Langain Aya

Langain Aya
insane Foxy Mad Tinkerer and Explorer

About Me

My photo
New babbage, New babbage
Langain Aya, The White Foxx: Mad Foxy Tinkerer and Explorer, Daughter of the late Professor Ingram Von Aya. Self Exiled Contessa. I make things go BOOM!!! Kicked out of the Redwallian Royal Aetheric Society for accidentally blowing up an observatory, I now make my way through the world with completely independant Expeditions, and experimentation.

Thursday, March 6, 2008

experiments with the vulpine cannonball

Today I decided to test the range of the Moon gun.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Aiming it northward, so as to avoid the edges of the world. I coordinated the trajectory to hopefully land in either Tanglewood or Eyre. Then I prepped the shell and boarded..
Photobucket
After a breif countdown (321GO!) I slammed my paw on the button and fired the gun.
Photobucket

BOOM!!!! I sailed through the air over greystroke, up, over the Steamsky city, eventually losing Caledon through the clouds as the ground fell away. The readings in the capsule indicated that i was approaching Eyre, still with no descent, past Eyre, i left Caledon completely, a soared over Winterfell , and soon past that as well, soon I saw the names of lands i never heard of, Bunny Islands, Karamoon, Sexorga? as I sailed through the air, everything suddenly went dark, at this point i felt it was time to evacuate, shouldering my parachute, I bailed out of the capsule, but seemed caught in a void! it was only after careful manipulation of the chute, i was able to return to Caledon safe and sound.

No comments: